sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Alerta Hoshitori Busca revivir... ¿anybody?



Que tal les mando este corto mensaje, ya que uno de los miembros de Hoshitori, Aesho, ha publicado un mensaje para todos sobre lo que se plantea hacer ahora con el proyecto Hayate x Blade :

Hi! This is Aesho. I know it's been a while, but for several reasons interest in this project by several team members has diminished over the summer. On the other hand, I'd like to get things started back up again. 
I'm currently working on the files for Chapter 48, but it'll be a few more days before it comes out. 
That said, I'd like to rally the troops, so to speak. Staff members who are still interested in working on Hayate X Blade, please e-mail me at aesho13212@gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . I'll also be on skype so you can message me there as well. 
Let's get this engine revved up and going again!


Para los que puedan colaborar ya saben a donde acudir si quieren que pronto tengamos el proyecto de vuelta y toda maquina :D!


No hay comentarios: